Sasha's Ressurection

For all stories that happen in the Main Hall, castle chambers, catacombs, gardens, etc

Lateri SoulEdge
kuchnia wrocław

Sasha's Ressurection

Post by Lateri SoulEdge »

Sasha's Ressurection
Lateri SoulEdge, Covari Dragonstar, Sasha Von Tselos
Necropolis / Castle Wolfe

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * The Necropolis was cold. "Does dad have to keep this place so bloody cold?" Covari asked as he walked beside Lateri through the corridor. "Dead bodies, Covari, they tend to...well, decompose quicker if it's not." Lateri gave in answer as they stepped to the stone altar that rested dead center of the Necropolis...directly seated on the junctions of natural leylines. "So what're we doing here?" "Righting a wrong." "Ok, how's that?" Lateri looked to Covari and raised a brow who held out arms upraised in question. "Hey, legitimate question." Lateri laughed a moment,"You bring the coat?" "Well, not like I needed to carry it, but," Covari's hands twisted around each other a moment and a large black fur coat materialized. He offered it to Lateri who simply pointed to the altar. "Oh, why I gotta touch that thing? You know this is one of the few things that actually creeps me the fuck out, right?" he complained as he spread out the coat over the altar. They stood center of the Pool of Souls. Before them the Altar that drew the power of the entire land together. It wasn't the Dark Alter of the Wolfe. It was older...transplanted here from Egypt and connected to the land's lines. Lateri extended his right arm and made as if gripping a blade. "Won't Dad get mad at us for this?" Lateri grinned at the question from his brother. "I'd venture the answer to be no. Last time I did this, it was bringing back Ravien Terristo. Though, not exactly in the same fashion. Retrieving his soul was a slightly different process." "Yeah, see, that's the part that I don't get. How's does that differ?" A black hilt began to form in Lateri's hand. "Father made certain...assurances," were the words Lateri spoke as the full form of the black obsidian blade formed, SoulEdge, the namesake to their family and their blood. "Yeah, Dad's a tricky fox, that's a given. But how does, wait," Covari pointed to the blade as the center curve from guard to tip began to glow with a muted cyan blue in reaction to the natural energies. "Are you saying, he killed who we're here for?" Lateri shook his head,"No, but there are several that would like to kill the man who did. Though with the blade in close proximity, Father used the blade to absorb the soul of the one we're here for." Covari had finished laying out the fur over the altar and stood opposite to where Lateri was,"So what am I here for, then? I don't have the same gift." "Hmm, no, but you can do things I can't," Lateri parried with a grin on his face. "Oh I see how it is. You need to fuck with time and it's 'here Covari, good Covari, what a good boyyyyy'," Covari jested in pure sarcasm,"Why can't I even just get an invitation to dinner for once? I eat too!" The pair laughed, something that their Father would have shunned them for given their location. Lateri turned the ancient blade's hilt and lifted it to place flatblade towards his own body as his left hand placed palm to the blade. The blue hue's running along the center of the blade ebbed and split between red and blue, color's reflecting the Soul and Blood. A reflection of not only the blade's creation but its purpose. "So why the fur cloak?" "They like fur," Lateri replied simply as he was mostly concentrating to the inner source of the blade searching for the one he sought. "What the fuck does that mean? 'They like fur'," he mimic'd Lateri's answer before he silenced in recognition that Lateri was focusing primarily on the blade at the moment,"Gotcha, zip it," which Covari drew his index and thumb across his lips in a zipper motion. Lateri chortled slightly at the antics and smiled. "I have her." "Yeah? That was quick. So what do I do?" Lateri's concentration on the blade kept him from answering immediately as the blue hues shifted to overtake the entire sword in hand before coalescing to an orb mid-blade. "Castivece, 1423, 8th Night of Spring." "I need a name Oh Great One With The Big Bad Sword." "Sasha Elaine Von Tselos," Lateri replied. Covari disappeared when the name finished and he had what he needed. Lateri turned the blade in hand, freeing his left from its side. The left hand circled the blade with a white glow surrounding it. The instant drain in powering the ability took toll and fast. He began speaking...an ancient dialect of Egyptian, as the hand cupped the blue orb extracted from the blade. The orb's hue shifted and glowed with white light. Covari appeared with body in arms. "Got her. Do I put her here?" Lateri only nodded, from here it would be simple instructions via short actions as he had to focus on controlling the gift. Right hand held SoulEdge out and released it to which the blade hung in mid-air where released. "Uhm, she's fucked up. I'm going to guess I need to fix that right?" Covari spoke as he looked at the fatal wounds stretching from neck to naval then looked to Lateri for the response. Lateri nodded as he continued the spellwork and focusing the energy needed. The Pool of Souls moaned. "Oh shut up, you wait your turn!" Covari barked sarcastically to no avail at the black pool surrounding them. Covari in hesitant manner began to unstitch the dress the woman wore. "Oh fuck it," he exclaimed and spun his right hand in a spiral upward and the dress unstitched itself to and formed a large ball in the air before shrinking to nonexistence. Covari's left placed over the woman by a few inches with the palm down as Lateri continued. The altar's etched lines marking the leylines ebbed as Lateri's words continued and the focus drawing the needed energy forth. "Almost there, about the fix...mess," Covari tuned and made swipping actions with his right hand in the air as if moving pictures. "Ah, here we go, minutes before...annnnnnd," Covari's right hand gripped the invisible image he was seeing and poked the girl in the temple,"POKE!" The rewinding of the wound began at the naval as if the dagger was being reversed, the ghost image of dagger and hand appeared in silver blue ghostly imagery. Up the chest cavity and turned then slid across the neck in reverse. Covari dusted his hands with the work when it was done and stood there with a grin on his face and bouncing slightly on his heels,"I love me." Lateri shook his head. He wanted to laugh but was far to preoccupied with the task at hand. Both hands encompassed in the white glow and supporting the orb he extended the cupped hands over the body. Rotating his hands around the sides of the orb and lowering it into the flesh. Covari watched curiously and as Lateri's hands touched to the woman's abdomen he finished speaking. "Ok, now I'm not all necromancy and what not, but that can't be it...can it?" Covari questioned watching curiously as Lateri slit his left wrist and placed the draining wound to Sasha's lips. The right to massage the throat in up and down motions to force the vitae into her system. "Not entirely, but I can speak now. Once the turning takes she'll wake a fresh vampire. And considering it's my blood, I'm actually hoping she won't go for you for a first meal." "Hoping?" Covari stepped to the foot of the altar," I don't like 'hoping'. There needs to be a won't involved here. I'm good but I make a very bad breakfast." Lateri chuckled and smiled, still massaging the neck. The glowing line etchings of the altar ebbed and brightly rose upward and encompassed Sasha's body. The pale flesh of death brightened and slowly began to take color again. "Well, if anything, you can wraith away," Lateri remarked as he removed the left wrist from Sasha's lips. "Damn right I will," came in short response and undoubting certainty that Covari would do exactly that should the newly resurrected and created neophyte should launch towards him. "Only one person bites this demigod, and this ain't her," Covari added for good measure still standing at the foot of the altar. Lateri grinned from the humor granted in the situation from Covari's presence. Lateri's wrist was healing and he felt drained. Not of blood. The whole process only drained him halfway. But the spiritual energy required was tremendous. The Necropolis countered a massive portion of it but the wielder of the gift had a minimum needed to be used, and it was nearly everything Lateri had. Even if their Father had performed it, it would be the same. Months it would take replenish what was spent unless...he shook his head with the thought. He'd devoured a soul once in mastering how to do so. The particular side effects were...well there wasn't anyone around to take those particular effects on. "So how long's this going to take?" Covari queried still watching wearily of the goal of the night. "Few minutes for everything to sync and her to wake." "And she's gonna remember what exactly?" "Not her death, I made sure of that, that'd be a bad way to wake up." *

§ąsħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : arms would lift and stretch above her head, back arching and toes curling, she groans attempting to roll over and grab hold of the blanket, it was cold. Ugh how she did hate waking! Waking? She was at the ball... did she fall asleep? Oh Sorcha?! Emerald and blue eyes snap open, she doesn't move just takes in her surroundings, two men. Two very pleasing looking men, head turning she glances between them and settling upon Lateri standing beside her, she recognized him. She knew him, so she focused on him. "I'm-" frowns rubbing her throat what was that in her mouth? Tongue would roll over her teeth and pull every last bit from them, "I'm hungry..." that was not what she had meant to say, but now that she mentioned it, she was, painfully so. Frowning she pushes to sit up, eyes widening at the rush of trying to sit up, but instead of lying back down she pushes slower till she is upright. Fists would gather and pull the fur around her shoulders, glancing from Lateri to the other and back. She wanted to know where Sorcha was, why she was here and not at the ball, but that hunger was beginning to scream louder and louder, demanding to be heard. Frowning she lifts a hand to her mouth jerking it back at touching a pointed tooth. Horror and she is touching her teeth again, and looking at the slight smear a finger gains, and its just natural to return her finger to her lips and clean it of the smear. =d=

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * "So who is this anyways? I got the name and figure she's related to Sorcha," Covari started in well before Sasha began waking. Lateri stood still watching over Sasha for the first few moments of wakening,"Related is one word for it. It's her twin." Covari perked a brow and tilted his head,"Oh really?!" Covari's vocal pitch raised with the words of query and surprise. "Well that makes sense as to why they're tied to the same threads the way they are," he stated as he seemed to be looking at something again that Lateri could not see. Sasha began to stir and Lateri had his head turned looking to Covari questioningly. He wanted to ask exactly what Covari was talking about and looking at but knew that'd be a whole conversation of its own. As Sasha began to move both began watching her. As Sasha looked between the two then focused on Lateri and mentioned she was hungry he nodded,"I imagine so, Sasha." He held guided hands to support her lightly as she brought the fur coat about her. "Much to explain but we'll start simple, alright?" Lateri stood next to the altar and continued speaking, helping her to rise and sit when she inspected the sharpened fang and blood dot upon her finger, he grinned,"You'll be weak for a while as you acclimate. The hunger you feel isn't for food, but for what you instinctively just did. Blood." He watched her carefully. Neophytes in their bloodline were meek at best, no better than when they were human, compared to when they were older. "We're not in Castivece. We are currently in the past of Krasnador, when the lands were known as Wolfe. More to go on that but it's the baseline. Sorcha is here. Her and I are married and have recently, months past, had twin children. A boy and a girl." Covari was still standing at the foot of the altar and watching wearily for the hungry woman to lunge at him. "Can I leave this creepy place?" Covari questioned and Lateri held back a chuckle. "Yes, brother, you can. And, thank you again." "All in time's work," he mused before disappearing in a wisp of silver and blue smoke. Lateri still held gaze on Sasha,"Short answer: That's my half brother, Covari, and several whole conversations to cover exactly who and what he is. As for where we go now, the ruins aren't ruins. They're Castle Wolfe, the seat of power in the lands. We're going to be heading there where Sorcha and the children are, ok?" He offered a supporting arm around and slid underneath her right arm as he helped her move to the edge of the altar. "Slowly, the last thing we want to do is slip in and fall into that," he indicated the pool of black viscous inky tar that surrounded the altar and only separated by a few feet wide path. "Stand first, and I'll move us to the Castle. When I do, don't let go. Trust me when I say you will just don't." He offered to take her left hand in his right as they'd move to stand together. He was tall so he was leaned to match the best he could. *

§ąsħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : At hearing her name her wandering attention snaps back onto Lateri, and gives a single nod, though she didn't know why there should be anything to explain. Just tell her what happened at the ball that she ended up where ever this was, and where was Sorcha? She'd be weak? Her attention is back on him as speaks. While she acclimates? Hunger for blood not food? She pulls the finger from her mouth, well it had been good, but a drop was not nearly enough. Wait not in Castivece? They were in the past? He spoke words she knew, but was not making much sense. Sorcha was here? She sighs relieved hearing her twin was near, but her head jerks at hearing that they were married and they had children.. Twins! but months ago? They were just at a ball! Hearing the other man speak she glances around and agrees yes the place was definitely creepy. His brother? And then he was just, not there. She leans forward as if to see where he went below the...was she on a table? Lateri answers the unspoken question of who the disappearing man was, and yet he doesn't... she probably would not understand him anyway. How can someone be a what? Where they were going? Castle Wolfe? The ruins? No not ruins... did he bump his head? Oh Sorcha and the children! Children? Oh yes they were married and had twins..."Sorcha," is said and she nods resting her hand upon his arm, fur still in hand she attempts to move, but then he's there with a helping hand to her right arm and she holds tight to the hand offered. She heard his warning of being careful, glanced down at the black tar surrounding the table and her grip upon his arm goes from tight to white knuckle, as an alarmed squeak sounds. When he says to stand fast she finds she's afraid to breathe, though holding her breath isn't nearly what she remembered it being.. Seeing the offered hand she slips her left hand into his, reluctantly releasing the previous grip. Not that this new grip would be any less white knuckled, he had said not to let go, if it meant avoiding the black tar and getting her to Sorcha, she wouldn't be letting go.-d-

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * As she took assist in standing she spoke Sorcha's name then squeaked at the Pool of Souls as it was noticed after mentioning. When she was situated and held up, he held to her as he to her to remain doing so. Smiling lightly he nodded,"Here we go, this'll be jolting and new, yet strangely familiar," he spoke in guiding words of what was to come. The shadows surrounded them in welcoming grasp. The cold of them would be warming to Sasha so recently turned and woken. He'd make the travel as quick as possible to keep the taunt of the Shadow Plane drawing on her. The welcome of the shadows shifted as they consumed the two. A second later they were standing in the SoulEdge Wing as the shadows formed about them retreated and ebbed to where they'd naturally be within the room. Sergei and Olga were within the main chamber of the wing. The fire burning within the hearth. Olga raised her hand to her mouth in shock and surprise, eyes wide, to the pair. "Sergei, fetch a doll. Touched blood or better, she's freshly made, so feeding is first," Lateri spoke in command. Sergei smiled to the presence of Sasha and bowed low before turning and leaving. Olga made to move forward, arms to make for hugging embrace. "Olga, do so quietly, do not wake Sorcha. Bring a gown and prepare to bath her after feeding," he gave in another command, the voice still soft and low in volume as to not stir Sorcha in their bedchambers. Olga immediately gave a brief curtsy and moved towards what had been asked and into he and Sorcha's chamber to fetch a gown and bathing needs. "Come, Sasha, you can take this room here," he turned, moving her with him. It was Marie's old chambers to which he had the castle servants clean and remove her things from to her own personal quarters in the LeMorte Wing. Technically they were Jade's chambers but his sister rarely used them even when she was here. She preferred the Apothecary's underground chambers more than the castle's. To the door he opened and helped her in. Strength would be returning in part but her moving on her own till after her first feeding would be difficult to say the least. Into the room he'd guide her and then set her down on the edge of the bed. Sitting next to her he still held her in assistance but let her take lead in sitting upright on her own. He turned his head to look at here. She was a mirror image of his wife. Why wouldn't she be? They were of course identical twins. He had to remind himself that it wasn't Sorcha, but Sasha, not only newly resurrected but freshly turned. He started simple but the words would turn potentially more difficult to accept,"I have no doubts there are more questions than answers at the moment. Some things need doing first and your mind bright before something are explained. Yes, you died. No, you don't remember it and never will. I brought you back," he held up a hand in assuming she'd question here,"Don't ask yet, later." He lowered the hand to rest on his lap,"You're still you, key thing to remember, but you are now Vampire. Again, not yet," he short stopped what could be another rising question. "My blood was used to do so. So what you taste in your mouth still and what freshly tasted when you woke, was my blood. Yes, I and...most of my family are Vampire. Yes, we walk in the sun. Good trick I know, but another later answer." Sergei came to the doorway with a young male. "He fae-touched but several generations removed. I suspect this will do, sire?" Sergei poised and waited the coming answer. "Yes, thank you," Lateri looked to the thin-blood in examination. It was weak but strong enough. "Good, you slave, lay down on your back right here," Lateri pointed to the floor directly before Sasha as Sergei backed out and closed the door. The candles of the room provided more than enough light. Sight in the dark was one of the first things all newly turned to the bloodline gained and generally was within minutes of the Embrace and full turning. Lateri leaned down and nicked the neck of the man right across the jugular. Not enough to slice it but enough to well blood and tear down the flesh in threat of bursting. "Bite here, focus on the blood, Sasha," he spoke knowing the blood would call to her hunger. He wouldn't give the additional instruction to not take the last drop of blood, that'd be useless for her first feeding. He instead would pull her back just before her doing so. The first would be ravenous and she'd most likely make a mess. He caught the fur coat as she'd inevitably lunge atop the male slave and rested it back on the bed. Blood was a nightmare to clear from fur. The floor, where he had the male slave lay, was much easier to clean as it was stone. *

§ąsħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : Jolting and new, yet familiar. There he was talking words she knew, but did not understand, perhaps it was that hunger. She had told him she was hungry hadn't she? Once she ate she would understand, that was it. Emerald green and ice blue eyes would widen at seeing the shadows move and surround them. She held fast not letting go as he had said, but her head was turning to see the shadows better, they were terrifying, but they also intrigued her. As was the feeling of them as they wrapped about them, cold yet warming. She resists the urge scream, its not unpleasant, but it was different.. Now they are in entirely new place, a private chamber it looked like, if she'd the strength she'd of jumped away, instead she spies Sergei and Olga. Where there was Sergei or Olga, there would be Sorcha, Sasha knew it. At Leteri's soft command not to wake Sorcha, Sasha wants to loudly object, but gets caught on the word he'd spoken to the man; feeding. He did know she was hungry! She would eat first, then find Sorcha. At hearing her name spoken, and him guiding her into a room she glances around the room, but is thankful for his aide in helping her walk. She was beginning to feel better, she didn't remember what she could have eaten, or happened to be so weak! Sitting on the bed, he sat beside her, pleasant as she did not have sure strength to remain up...it was getting better, but not nearly as it should be... She is about to apologize for her state, when he's speaking again... Yes she had a lot of questions, wait she died? No she didn't, she was at a ball and now here...where was her ball gown?! He brought her back, from where? She opens her mouth to ask any number of question's buzzing about her head, but seeing his raised hand and the bid to as later... she folds her hands in her lap. Of course she was herself. She was a vampire? Mouth would open then snap shut, still frowning. She had drank his blood? That was what was in her mouth? He was a vampire? Fingers would lift and touch the teeth she'd noticed earlier she almost leaned forward to see if she could see his teeth...Moving was easier but she wasn't about to do it with out aide, she didn't try. Hearing Sergei's voice she looks at him, did he look older? Or had he always looked like that? She'd drank Lateri's blood? She glances away from Sergei to Lateri. He was an odd man, having the slave lay on the floor? Hearing the door close she glances back not finding the room unpleasantly dark, now taking in the room, she should know it if it was to be- Lateri moved and suddenly this scent was turning her attention back to the slave laying by her feet. She heard his words, tongue drawing over bottom lip, that hunger had once more come raging forward, and she is off the bed atop the slave biting, less for bein told to and more fore it's what drew her attention. The welt of flesh had drew her as he had intended, Sasha pulled deeply from the bite wound, then bit again a few times till she'd learned to use her lips to create a seal and pull the majority of the blood into her rather than all over herself and the slave. The hunger wouldn't stop, no matter how much she drank then she doesn't care of stopping it, just enjoying the feel of it pooling into her mouth and the warmth of it as it goes down her throat-d-

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * The jolt of the bed frame from her leaving it to mount the slave he held the fur coat in hand and rested it along the bed behind him. He was tracking the heart beat of the man. He'd take to break her away from him before the heart slowed too much. Killing the man wouldn't serve anything but if he did die, he was at least paid for. The couple starting bites to the flesh he watched and mused as Sasha honed to take and perform the Kiss quite quickly. Waste not, want not. Entirely a phrase he understood in its simple complexity of wording and truer meanings. To waste the leave would leave for being lack in one to feed on. For Sasha this would in part be two lessons, simply delivered, perhaps even three. Feeding, restraint, and healing a wound. Near a minute the heart had slowed down far enough that he reached with left hand grabbed her by the back of the neck. Fresh blood meant she'd in part be more vampiricly fortified in body and strength. Newly turned were fantastically strong in his mind. Luckily, both Sasha and her dear twin, his wife held several Dhampire traits and were not quite at risk of his bloodlines major flaw. The Embrace more often than not...killed those freshly turned shortly after they awakening. She was well past this window. Sorcha would be at no risk of it as having born his children and already ghouled to him via drinking his blood during her pregnancy. Pulling Sasha back from the slave Lateri's right hand came down and created a half centimeter cut with his thumbnail on his index finger. Running the fingertip across the feeding wounds they would begin to slowly heal and close up, bearing no scar afterwards. Bringing her to sit, he turned to see Olga standing in the doorway with gown and linens in her arms. "Ah, perfect timing Olga. Please see dear Sasha here to the bath and have her cleaned. Crisp as freshly plucked strawberry if you will." Olga smiled, nodded, and moved past to the bathing chamber on the other side. Looking to Sasha he smiled lightly, lifting his right hand, the finger healed already, and placed it against her cheek. "Once you're bathed I'll explain more, I promise," he leaned forward and kissed her forehead gently before standing. "Give the blood a few seconds to fill the veins, and life will be a whole new experience for you. Come you, up," he spoke to the slave as he turned to the side, placing himself between the male slave slowly moving to stand with the command and walking from the room to where beyond Sergei waited to escort him back to the lower chambers to recover. The heart was weak but still strong enough the man would survive. "Your first meal complete. A dip in warm waters will be quite exhilarating. A quick lesson from this. We do not kill to feed, unless it serves a purpose." He paused after the word feed for two seconds before finishing the rest of the sentence. I'll be here in the main room myself waiting for you when you are done. Please, take your time. Experiment. Fun fact: you can't drown." He left it there for her to mull those particular words of not being able to drown and that everything past this point in her experience would be seeing the world through newborn eyes. Absolutely everything would be more than what she remembered. Fresh blood so soon served to cement in the enhanced senses. Another advantage with the pesky drawback that she'd not yet come in to full vampiric strength, endurance, or vitality for some time. How long was the question it would take. There were many things here at play, as had been with Deavin's turning by Garth, that weren't exactly known variables but were calculated. To see them play out would be of the greatest interest to Lateri's Father as would protecting the girl be to him and Lateri as well. Lateri for sorted reasons other than his Father's own curiosity. Sorcha had long wanted for her sister. Even attempted to create not quite a replacement but a filler for the void left behind when Sasha had been killed. Marie to him failed. He had taken a liking to Marie and would consider her friend from this point. But, her failure was in winning Sorcha. The key to that arrangement in Lateri's mind is she had to prove herself to fill what Sasha in death had left to at least partially filled. He agreed to it by Sorcha's persistence. Though it no longer had to be held. Searching through his Father's records the last time he had been here had proven fruitful. The old man was ever the clever one. It had taken the entirety of the time since their arrival here and their time in the Vale for Sorcha's pregnancy for him to decode the scattered information across several scrolls and historical tomes which his father wrote things down in. Even with Sorcha's want for Marie to be sister...the girl would never replace what she would greet shortly after she woke later...something dearest stolen from her. Sasha would take with Olga and be analyzing everything in new light and sense. Lateri smiled and moved from the room. Closing the door behind him he moved to his chair before the hearth and sat down. A minute later Sergei returned and fetched Lateri's chalice from the office. Ahh, that was something that needed to be done as well. He could make them but his Father was much faster at doing so. He took the chalice and gave thanks to Sergei for his attendance. Sergei stood there, waiting a moment, then spoke,"Does the Marquessa know of this?" Lateri grinned from ear to ear after taking a drink from the bone chalice,"No, she does not. It'll be quite the surprise won't it?" Sergei's tones were weighted reflected Olga's surprise, pleasure, and shock of seeing Sasha standing before her when they first arrived,"Agreed, M'Lord, but it makes you her Sire." "Yes it does. What of it? I'm no Caitiff," Lateri turned head to Sergei in question and mixed irritation and ready to continue in offended tone and pointed words the wraith would not enjoy. He paused at the confused look. Ah, it had been a question. He nodded and settled himself,"Sorcha already accepts to be turned. She's not quite ready for it as she is," he gestured with his left hand towards where Sasha and Olga would be in the bathing chamber beyond,"But, this should certainly speed things along." He drained the chalice and set it down. A bottle of ale from Alexandria and glass were already there. He smiled again, the wily servant predicted the coming request quite accurately,"Besides...it seems my Father worked for such things well in advance of myself. Her soul was contained in SoulEdge itself. Even with Sasha as a vampire herself. I couldn't have possibly hoped for better than I did when reading through Father's tome of that night and come across the words 'her soul is safe'." A small fragment of a sentence had launched a near year and half investigation to culminate in this. Lateri had doubts of finding all the information. For in rare form, the thing that made him question most the night's relay in the old tome, was the lack of detail in his Father's writing. He hadn't written it for history's posterity. He had written for his own and Lateri had taken the time to dig out the exact reason of why. *

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε's local time: 24/04/2020, 01:53:53 ))

Ðėąviņ·Ðęşŧŗőű : Ðėąviņ·Ðęşŧŗőű's local time: 24/04/2020, 01:54:28 ))

§ąsħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : §ąsħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε's local time: 24/04/2020, 01:54:59 ))

Lateri SoulEdge

Lessons and Sasha Discovered

Lessons and Sasha Discovered
Lateri SoulEdge, Sorcha SoulEdge
SoulEdge Wing, Castle Wolfe

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : Why had she been so very sleepy? and why was it dark without. looking to the windows with those thick drapes she saw no light. was full darkness once again back over the land here? not a peep from Olga, had she not...intruded within the chambers. why? had she made someone upset with her slipping out and over the balcony? Olga did tend to take thing such as this in stride. Do I wish to even awaken. hand slides to the right she feels not Lateri. rolling over seeing the pillow had not even an indent. this puzzled her even more. yes she had truly upset him it did appear. shrugs a bit rolls back to lay along back. pillow askew somewhat. staring upward the ceiling a dancing shift of shadows with the single candle burning on the small table to the left. the scent of beewax strong. but she was so used to these things by now. it did smell much better than the whale fat used with the wax in some of the lower area. Lateri explained this was cost effective. yes trust him to know this. as well as his ancestors as well. so what to do this evening? the castle was either winding down or gearing up as they spoke of it.what was it the preparation of the grande festival in such a description. but here such words were very different than those she was by far used too. time slipped past a bit at a time. she heard not the children nor steps.. this was beginning to craft further worry within Sorchas mind. very well they had little desire to check to see if she needed so much as a glass of water. she would not ring the rope when she gets up. so she lays there still yet. ideas of what or what not to do ran along mind. soon she finally chose to sit up. staring at the double doors to the massive family room beyond. not a peek of sound was heard. scooting to the side of the bed. looking back to it every so often but then shrugging all over again. maybe his monster side had crept out and he decided to go venture the night. No sense sitting and waiting here in dim lit chamber. Quickly was it becoming depressing. standing moving towards the balcony doors parting the drapes.. opens the doors. steps outside. simply staring before taking final steps to the stone ledge rail. leaning along it belly pressed to cold stone.. hands coming to lay flat on the top itself. peering out over the landscape. simply looking. but for? well nothing at all really. the evening it did seem was a gift for her. a but of time and space to do what ever? Lateri often explained if he were not there when she awakened. she could do as she pleased as long as she did dress before doing anything outside of the chambers. so now she stood pondering to either dress and well explore or perhaps simply go to the main and play the piano. along in the crest of the mountain just above the clouds the small form of a large bird flew. she had little thought it was a dragon. in her mind it could have been a gryphon or a hawk. either fit the bill. but she was not thinking of the distance between here and there. it simply had not come into play in her mind. was she troubled? or lost in those thoughts of yesterday? did it really matter? in her mind she believed she was already loosing bits of sanity. maybe a few months down the road it would pass. she did know she had been told childbirth did untold things to a womans mind and body. this she truly was beginning to believe fully and without a doubt. below a commotion came to skant hearing. leaning over somewhat but not too far. she could see in the distance what appeared to be two people. what they were arguing or having a truly illuminated conversation no this she could not state. watches them a moment before growing bored. turns on bare foot and walks back into the chamber. moves to sit by the hearth. hand drops to the arm of the high backed chair she begins to drum a lively cadence with the tips of fingers. -=f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * He remained resting in the main family chamber that adjoined all the individual bedchambers. A unique arrangement in the castle the wing his family constructed and claimed. Long had the night been. Quieted conversation with Sasha on certain points that needed to be had were long past. Sasha had returned to her chambers and was sleeping for the past hour or so. Such events she needed time to process still from what was now and what had been, not to mention where or when they were. It was all easy to explain for him, but not so on her part in receiving such knowledge. Sorcha was still sleeping last he had checked on her since then. Long enough had passed that she would be waking eventually. At the rustling of her in the bed and movement heard within the chamber beyond the doors he smiled and sat quietly in the chair before the hearth. The twin were with the wet nurses and Olga monitoring. The old woman was anything if not vigilant over the two. Sergei passing through quietly from time to time hadn't gone unnoticed. He continued to check on Sasha before Lateri finally had enough of it and gave order to leave the door closed. Sasha would take the her time needed to rest. Her natural circadian rhythm would still be tuned that of her human, which wasn't much of an issue. It'd take a few days for the night's hours to become her own. Weeks maybe months he gathered before she could walk in the light without the sting of it. How to perform the Flush of Mortality had been key part of their discussion in the main room. The drumming of Sorcha's fingers near the hearth of the bedchamber he listened to. Her fingers playing to the tunes of likely something she played on the piano before. Recognize it immediately he didn't so he simply closed his eyes and listened to it quietly for a minute. Standing he left his chalice sitting on the side table next to the chair and moved to the double doors of their chambers and opened one door. Stepping in he looked over Sorcha sitting there in nightclothes within the chair. Moving up behind he lowered his arms to wrap about her as he ran the side of his face to match up next to hers. Hands crossing and resting at her stomach he gave her an embrace and kissed her right cheek. "Good Eve, M'Love," he spoke softly and lowered his face into the cradle of her neck. A gentle kiss along the flesh again before resting there. "I expect you slept well?" he poised in muffled question from the placement of his head. *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : Lost within reverie. all things which had come to pass these many days rolling as if the water wheel in a garden. soft were some memories. some not so much. whilst others were downright harsh in the extreme. Most of it made about as much sense as a cat jumping into the sea for the hell of it. so lost within these thoughts the lack of sound to mind from the latch opening in the door, did not alert. fingertips continued drumming such melody. No shadow from candles further in the chamber alerted Sorcha either. thus when arms came about she would have screamed and reached for something to bash in someones head. but those sweet words she knew so well did come. stilling her instantly as fingertips had violently stopped drumming at the first motion of flesh to flesh. gasping however that could not be paused. hand lifts to touch on his forearm. a soft leaning of head to his. smiling rolled along lips next ' I am not certain. such wild dreams did I have ' turning a bit to see him. to look him over. the smile did not falter. did she expect to see him as he was when he revealed himself to her? she was not quite certain of this either. however when it was he. truly he.. the relaxed state of mind could be seen in those lovely eyes. ' did sleep find its path for you mi love?' such a normal question to ask as she could not remember he. having come to bed last evening or this evening? not even sure of this. with the odd sleep pattern .. it did not pay well for her to stay up all night the night before watching over him. turning a bit more. she did grin still yet. ' was sitting just wondering what to do this night or morn.. not sure of it. had truly thought you busy with duties and away ' should she speak of the dreams she had. or even the fact she had such dreams and odd thoughts for quite sometime? no he undoubtedly already knew of these things. as was his wont to know such. ' I am a bit famished. has Olga been about. I have yet to see her today ? ' -=f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * Ponderous were her words she spoke after the drumming of fingers ceased at his touch and words of greeting. Twins experienced many things different, especially identical twins, than most. They're souls entwined in the threads of...ah, that's what Covari was looking at. When Sasha was revived as childer and once again to the word of the living, Covari was watching as they each would seemed to have reconnected to the other. He had felt an oddity in rebinding soul to flesh but hadn't quite the knowledge. A lecture from his Father came to mind when binding a twin back to their body. He had performed naturally, instinctively, all that had needed done by lesson and practice. Things that were so far ingrained to the mind and skill of mastering such arts he hadn't thought actively on it when it had been done. Covari able to see past in separate sense noticed it and commented towards it. Lateri had to have realized it? Now he did, for what it was, but not at that exact moment. "Dreams?" he queried curiously as he turned head to look upon her own visage. "And it's evening, you slept all day," he began as he pointed a finger towards the bell rope and acting as if tugging on it. With the action the bell below could scantly be heard with his hearing. Sergei was heard shifting about and gathering food and drink for Sorcha from the bell's indication she were awake. He rarely used it so it was suitable notification that his wife was awake. "Olga is tending to the twins with the wet nurses. Sergei should be up shortly with nourishment for you," spoken then placed a kiss to her lips. Drawing her into it he shifted around the side of the chair and made to pick her up from it. Bringing her to face and hug along his torso. Breaking from the kiss he smiled and leaned forward to brush the tip of his nose to hers lightly. "Tell me of these dreams, M'Love," he gave her a quick peck of the lips as he backed and sat on the edge of the bed with her to straddle hips. *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : Not surprised he did ask. nor surprised he drew Sorcha too him. lifting her after speaking of Olga with the children. she did need to sneak down to peep on them again. she felt as if she had snuck through out er home until slept did take her away, not even remembering sleep. only remembering the checking on everything. on everyone over an over again. when he did move them to the bed to sit and she straddele him. she looks to him in earnest. a hand coming up to cradle his cheek before fingertips slid along and down jawline. true memory in the touch was the same as before. to say she was checking? mayhap she was. but within mind twas such an ingrained habit she would never notice nor would he? food, did sound good. Sergei would arrive soon. smiling at this looking still yet deep into his eyes. ' dreams that do not have any true form Lateri. they flitter here and there like there dragonfly in the gardens. ' how did she say to him some where dark some simply normal then simply destroyed. how to speak on such which she. who was the crafter of these dreams could not even place. twas best not to lest she find herself housed away for madness. it would all make sense where she to say. at least in sorchas mind. so she did a twist to save the rest away. ' it is just things. maybe the field and what happened there. who knows exactly ' she left it at that. twas not a falsehood. but was not an exact either. ' You spoken of food.. I do hope he shall come soon. I shall die here in your arms ' such words instantly hit her mind and she turns face away to the door. maybe Sergei would walk through them then ... when he did not. she returned gaze back to Lateri.' what did you do whilst I.. was a lazy bones sleeping all day ?' -=f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * He listened to her description, cryptic as it was, but dreams were often cryptic to begin with. He smiled gazing along her visage as her hand came to trace along his jawline. His head turned into the touch, favoring the feel of her flesh bare to him, even with what little clothe present between two to begin with. "The mind perhaps processing subconsciously what is and what was known," he offered in suggestion. Without seeing the dreams he would not be sure, but to venture into her mind at the moment was not a thought. He chuckled with her statement of dying in his arms for lack of sustenance. "Hmm," he rolled the expression in his throat a moment,"I doubt that. But, I can think of things to occupy ourselves till he arrives." He gave her a teasing squeeze to press against their hips together and laughed lightly before giving her another kiss to the lips before she could look at the door. He tilted his head as she questioned to what activities he found himself while she had been sleeping and gave a wide pleasing smile. "Ahh, tending to a sweet gift for beloved wife and mother of my children. You'll have to wait for it however," he teased in gentle tones but with seriousness as well. She didn't like to wait for things. Patience was certainly not amongst her list of virtues. That had been discovered quite early in their courting. Twas a good thing however...he was as punctual as his own Father. He'd leave her no hint to what it was. To leave her guessing would serve to build her excitement of coming gift that he brought. Would she ever expect that which he truly had to gift her with Sasha's return? Such thought was as a myth to her as it was fact to him. Sergei knocked upon the door and entered briefly after with tray in hand with Sorcha's food and drink. He set it to the breakfast table and bowed in presentation of what was requested. "Ah, good man, quick as ever," Lateri gave in thanks to Sergei as he knew Sorcha would likely to move in pursuit of the tray on the table as well as attempt to inquire further of what this 'gift' was. *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : How he would turn such unto his touch and masterful designs would he not? Sorcha of course chuckles a sweet soft sound of it to pass parted lips so newly minted with passion from his kiss. leaning a bit to press into him. hands sliding along those shoulders did she so adore. fingertips creeping down to mark left by Sorcha's own teeth years ago. his one and only scar a gift from herself that he chose not to remove. the eve of their joining it was. a lustful memory its thoughts ran a shiver to dance along flesh. Oh so he had a gift. she could guess what it was. the words it would have to wait for beloved wife? why? ' Why wait?' those words would send her to linger on his form. a soft trace of lips against his neck. sliding about to throat . upwards to lips.. returning the passion he was building within her to him.. ooh he was so lovely to touch along and tease. she did so enjoy Lateri. unknown to she was the steps from Sergei. in fact right now. caring very little. with the passion building inside soul and frame.. suddenly the opening of the door did she turn gasping and stop. as quickly as it did begin., she slides off and away of Lateri to be caught so.. well disheveled. usually she would not concern herself with such. but of late things had been vastly different. the birth the carrying the, the odd taste of metals in mouth through out it. yes she had begun to crave different types of food that made little sense and flavors were waned. but for the past few days all these were returning to their fullest. so the food was not amiss in coming so soon. Lateri and she embarrassed of it so oddly. maybe that was strange., but nothing was normal anymore. peeking about Lateri's back as she had .. yes dove about with a quick twist to hide the red flush along cheeks to see what might be on the tray all the while trying to hide she was embarrassed in the first place. not a word was spoken. but the odd little sound made at being caught so.. yes that echoed a bit. still she peeked about him. then straightening self somewhat. smiling ' good morning Sergei' sergei knowing she had slept all day and time was a bit off did not correct ' Good morning to you your grace ' beaming a smile as he set food down and prepared it the way she liked at the table. then pulled back a seat. stepped to the side. ' grinning she did scoot out the bed. in fact she was most famished. stepping onto floor. looking to Lateri' you will join me ? yes' twas not a question as ever was a yes you will. he never missed breaking fast with her either. so why break tradition over sleep being misplaced in the time of it. grinning still she moved to take the offered seat. Sergei did assist in scooting chair forward as napkin was reached for. placed just at thigh. then the glass of chilled fresh milk. drawing a sip form it. setting it back. down turns to loo to Lateri waiting him. =-f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * He bore little clothing in truth after returning from the Necropolis. He had changed while Sasha was being tended to by Olga in her bath. A light loose shirt, pants, and boots with a single belt about his waist. Simple clothes for the home. Her tracing fingers along his flesh and down over the bite mark she'd left on his shoulder. He chuckled lightly with the tracing and leaned into her. When she paused and seemed to be embarrassed of her actions he laughed lightly. He found the oddity in her actions adoring. She normally wasn't the sort to find herself so. The quick flush of her cheeks red before she dove in swinging motion to hide behind him. As she greeted the manservant and moved then to the table he stood and positioned to take a seat before she had even spoke the words of he joining her. Sergei seat Lateri's chalice before him as he lowered into the chair. "Ah, yes, that will certainly suffice," Lateri toned as he quickly took to tracing the chalice with fingertip. As it would fill he watched Sorcha go about in fetching her milk first. "And yes, you'll wait. Not for anything we can do to bring it any quicker," he spoke before taking up the bone chalice and drinking from it. The rolling of the chalice's vitae he drained it in one pass. Finger to find placement and tracing for the chalice to refill. "Only thing I can and will tell you however," he watched her go about her consumption of the meal, still seeing the flush of red upon her cheeks. The heated blood in her veins from the oddity of her embarrassment of Sergei coming into the room while the two were sitting on the edge of the bed. "It is product of work that began when we arrived here," he finished the little he would give her. The time span of it wouldn't be lost on her though. Near almost two years since they'd arrived at the Wolfe before discovering she was pregnant months later with their twins. He sipped from the chalice slowly as they each took in consuming their breakfast. The gaze of his eyes traced along her. He knew her body so well, so intimately, but never failed to find her both innately and physically beautiful as when they'd met at the Masquerade Ball in Castivece. Her mirror image not but two doors away and quietly resting. He pondered silently as he sipped, she eating, of the chalice to if with Marie's dismissal that she'd ask or demand of the same thing with Sasha that she had before. He to take up a second wife. If she brought forth such a thing? Would it be less acceptable from the start as what it was with Marie? Even with his relenting in her wants? Sasha was her twin, but more than that as now she was his childer. Created from him and in her veins his blood created a new life. Many Sires he knew to take upon lover as childer in turning them. He, himself, planned to do so with Sorcha when she was ready. Implications and ramifications of it all slowly dragged through the mind as he mindlessly drank the entirety of the chalice. Looking to it a moment before setting it down and beginning the trace that refilled it, he spoke,"Marie has been removed as well as her things from the chamber wing. Is there anything you wish to have written for her, or simply leave it as is?" *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : Smiling. reaching for the crisps of thin bread toasted to perfection. settling it just along the side as she did enjoy dressing the crisps herself. lifting the small dish of fresh cream. to dab a bit on each toast. then exactly five berries each. perfect number each time. these were raspberries today. this early in spring. ahh thank you Ankhet' knowing that was where did they come. she had a way of gaining whatever it was Sorcha did wish to dine on. never had she failed Sorcha either. lifting now to take a small bite. mmmhmmmm the flavor held its touch so ripe so rich pure ambrosia to lips. he spoke of her having to wait? oh twas all well.. she was enjoying breakfast at any rate. quite certain any trinket or gown was all the fuss anyhow. that pleasure from the fullest taste returned to her. ahh now that was well worth making anything wait. gift or no. not knowing the change of taste and other things was all due to her no longer being pregnant nor needing to be fed so much of his vitae, sustaining the need of the babes within womb. perhaps all the while coming back to oneself was not a thing to wish otherwise for? or was it? time would of course decree as it always did. as she finished the first one. of course she did not gobble it all up. that was unseeingly to be so voracious in appetite. ' so tis such long started. I know naught of. tis irrelevant. ' now that would be herself peeking out. if she knew naught she rarely inquired into his business. and as such. mindset placed it just at that. his business. they had been here so very long as it were. very little telling could be it.. that he was dabbling within. if it made him pleased with business results. she supposes that was all that mattered. reaching for the next and final slice of crisp.. already dressed of course... he spoke of Marie.. eyes went wide. hand paused in taking the crisp of bread, laden with fruit an cream. looking to him in earnest. the question hung unasked. so she was removed. well she did not wish to be around me at any rate did she think. a shake of head as was lowered to stare at plate. eyes just staring blankly when she did raise face. soft were un-shed tears in those lovely eyes. she would not question indeed. the truth was bare. right there each time she looked at Marie. the lack of the way Marie really wished to be near herself. and much more. to Lateri did she nod. not knowing what to say. wanting to say something. softly biting on lower lip. the barest tremble could be seen before Sorcha caught the old habit she was asked not to do.. and did stop it. pushing to rise and stand. the chair a bit rough at first Sergei taking its back and assisting. eyes never left his own visage. ' tis no worries. am not fat any longer I am sure I can satisfy all your needs. if I can not .. am sure you shall attend to things as all males do. ' turning a bit she walked over to the bed. but stopped. instead she went to the balcony. did this upset Sorcha.. yes and no. yes due to she knew the truth of what marie truly wanted and it held nothing to do with what was offered to begin with. no .. now she did not have to worry of having maries blood on her hands. the wind whispered along and brushed against form and flesh of sorcha,. the nightrail plastered to body as she went to the edge of the railing. staring out and over. the kings field with its vacant flowers and scheme of garden drew her yet again. gripping hands into small fists.. relaxing them a bit. well sorcha, know your worth .. papa always said this. and she did. and now well that was up for a bit of a toss as her duties to the land and husband was complete. what he did wish from her now still left to ponder. the morrows still open for debate. so many times it happens. all these damned dreams and worries were sinking so hard inside of Sorcha. So now what to do. she could hear them behind her but yet not a conversation. more of a small amount of movement. she honestly was beginning to feel lost all over again. this land. she did like it. but .. there was something in it that felt like it was dragging. pulling deep into sorchas soul. yanking her into the depths of the soil .. shaking head. she softly smiles whispering knowing he would hear her ' yes now I have not to murder that which I invited in Lateri all is well ' twould be the first time sorcha ever spoke of violence or want to do such. but nonetheless it was said. -=f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * He prepared to listen to what words she would have of it, or none as it seemed she continued in silence. The answer had come in her silence and shake of her head with her containment of tears and biting of her lip. He reached up and ran his fingers through her hair above then behind her ear. A comforting placement of the hand as she then rose and spoke of his needs. He shook his head lightly as she moved to the balcony. She understood so much of him but the aristocracy learned into her from young age failed to allow her to see his truth. He would never discard, leave, or abandon her. The noble's mind of her era had lost the loves of old. True, some did find it. But, it was more often than not that they didn't. His marriage with her, while he learned of his Father machination and calculations behind introducing them, wasn't that of the nobles. It was the deeply laid myth that she yet gained hold onto. He stood and moved to stand behind her. His arms wrapping about her at the railing of the balcony in her nightrail. She had spoken the last words of murder which she invited in as his hands settled at the low of her stomach. He stood tall behind her given her height and pulled her to press back against him. "You've still yet to perceive it," he began as he lowered his head and place kiss at her crown. He smelled of her hair and flesh, the touch of her against even with clothes between, as he continued with a slight smile,"Never once touched was Marie even during your pregnancy in what you sought from her for me. She failed miserably in the only task I deemed acceptable. And, that was to win you and fill that which was taken." He kissed the crown of her head again before turning her to face him, arms still wrapped about her with hands now resting at the small of her back. He knelt to single knee before her as he had when proposing their marriage after gaining favors desired. Hands trailed along her form and took unto her hands within his own. "I am yours as you are mine, forever. Simple words but deep in meaning, Love. You and I shall never separate in our marriage to any facet of the fat fickle nobles that do otherwise. We shall forever share bed, home, and heart. As long as I live, so shall you, we will be together. What would you have me do to prove this to you? You already have my vitae to protect from time, disease, and sickness. Ask me of it and I'll shake the earth in joined search for it." He was dead serious. His eyes were locked onto hers during the length of his words to convey the spoke truthfully, though she had no reason to ever doubt as he spoke as such. *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : However did this world, or her world. well they were mingled were they not? however that did not often make it easy for Sorcha to know all that transpired. or would and could. no much to all females was up for speculation. or rumors .. even yet worse. eyes lain on to see truth before eyes. but she had different with him. knowing this. but it was still all upside down now. her worth and rank secured as ever due to the birth of the babes. ever in this world as some form of import. behind did those fated footsteps of him come. she did not doubt he would. she simply wished no more food. hunger gone and an instant. later she would eat. this she knew. later would she be fussed at to eat. this she would of course do. behind her, she leaned into arms coming to embrace and draw nearer she to him. ' ah husband if only did you know in truth how much I love you. ' yes they were words many others spoke. but she did find in them truth of he and herself. was simple fact. Sorcha had lost so much in her young life. parents, sister brother.. the one sister she had left .. no she did not in truth have her anymore either. Saevita gone far away so long now. before even Sasha was murdered. so alone other than Lateri the babes an servants. it was a family. her family and one she cherished so deeply. life would hold little meaning but for roaming days throughout attending to lists of do this and that appear and make no scene. remember your rank your duties. yes that would be a hollow world without her family. the babes brought solid point into it. such beautiful babies they were too. still yet to perceive murder? ahh well there is that. ' thank you ' was a soft reply as a kiss was placed along the crown of head.words of never touching Marie she knew well. Olga and Sergei watched like a hawk her servants they were still loyal to Sorcha first. to him. loyalty was granted his due and respect they found for him in fullest measure. so earned well it was. ' tis true there... I well know' what else would needed to say here. She tried. oh yes she did. but to no avail. twas life. mayhap was for the best as it was all said and done. as stated now murder need not stain sorchas hands. ' she liked me, but liked me not ' she felt this. why? she never wished to be about her. nor even truly asked too. sorcha had to take each painstaking step to attempt. turned about to face him. the stone cool against backside. looking up to him.. soft was that smile on those lips while sadness reached eyes. then did he kneel. eyes followed his motion.. not a word spoken. she too would remember that moment. languid flushed with the first flush of passion roused within bosom and frame. it seemed so very very long ago. wanting to ask of him. what was he doing, however something stalled question, lips sought to utter. whence did he speak. surprise rose to eyes and lips. wiping away the sadness yes, it truly did. so much worry had held in grasp for the past week had been utter chaos, in mind and spirit. words thoughts feelings the emptiness of the babes being borne. no longer with her every step of each say. that gnawing biting fact of reality that duties were complete. oh how ti ate at her mind and soul. was there anything he could do to prove such? he would do this for her. what could he possbuly do that she did not know in her heart already. she needed to jewels no wealth that she had. she had their babes and she had him. all else paled in comparison. she had more than any other woman she knew in this world, things were strange here and there but whose life was all perfect posies all day and night throughout every facet of life? ' Oh Lateri. there is naught more I need. the world is simply so .. ' she seemed to bemoan hunting the correct words.. ' evil. hateful? no deceitful yes that one' nodding with its choice. some of what eh said she ran along in mind. he spoke of his vitae. blood? this causing her to pause... looking to him. in fact this was a new.. bit of news per se for her. she did not know this and did not understand it. eyes went wide she looked deeply to him. instantly mind going to wonder of the being in him she thought was a monster. but he was still he and she loved him. ' Lateri? what do you mean?' blinking a bit unsure she heard him correct... vitae? is that not Sergei calls your chalice contents. ? ' no she would not know this word or its term. so she seizes on it as any fresh mind of knowledge would. ' please explain.. worry writ face but not over. then she shakes head ' no.. please do not. let us keep that as it is.. a mystery. and please no more... I should like to know the differences of life without this vitae. ' -=f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * He held her hands still as she took in his words. Her expression and warmth of mind and soul expressed as she searched for words to respond. What would she ask? What could she fathom to ask? She had only the slightest inkling of what he could truly do. That he could call back the dead to life? It would seem blaspheme that he held such sway over life and death. But, the truth of it lie resting only doors away. He knew wealth was no factor in her mind. Her family was already deep in fortunate wealth. Her dowry in their marriage which she insisted at he had set aside for when they had their own daughter. It had never been touched. Knowledge of the fact, did she hold? He had mentioned it once, long ago, after their marriage. His own addition had been added to it since. Whoever their daughter would find suitable for herself in marriage of the eternity she held...could die of heart failure upon its figures seen. She withheld word as she continued to search for what could convey her thoughts and emotions blended together. She began. Words of truth, the world indeed could be hateful, evil, and exceedingly deceitful. He remained kneeling before her as she questioned to what he meant by his vitae. He nodded when she questioned secondly of what Sergei called the contents of his chalice. The illusion of the chalice was that it appeared as wine but invoked a diversion from it to anyone but him. Keeping others from partaking of the contents it could generate. He cycled through what would best explain it and readied to speak before she shook her head and expressed the changing of mind. "To leave the mystery then. When you feel ready for the answer, you need only ask," he spoke as he stood. Moving his hands up along her arms and grabbing to each side of her waist he lifted her and brought her into his embrace. "Much of it you already know however," he smiled and kissed her lips gently. He wouldn't expand, she denied to partake to the knowledge of what 'vitae' was. In arms along his torso he held her on the balcony, their lips sealed in kiss, tongues to brush against another is taunting fashion, to draw each into the other further. Breaking the kiss gently he rested his forehead against hers, nose to nose faintly touching. "Evil, hate, deceit...this things run deep. Yes, here, and yes in our lands. As well as the rest of the world. Without such things though there would be no good, love, and honesty. As much true now, past, and future. Our time back home is no different." He lowered her to rest on her own feet again as he turned her to face outwards from the balcony and keeping her back pressed against him. He pointed over the land displayed before them. "This land was taken and built to be a haven. While conquered, yes, by Jaide, it is haven to the family and forming descendants. A line that runs through time," the hand turned and trails over black shadows took to form in picture as he spoke the words. "The ruins in Krasnador, you know now are this castle itself, the abbey, and surrounding structures. Somewhere," the river-like formation spewed the word 'Wolfe' above where the placement of their current time would be and another where their home existed gave up the word 'Krasnador'. "Both are the same, separated by hundreds of years, several dozens of generations of life and death, born and passing." He pointed towards the Towne of Wolfe in the distance," Towne of Wolfe, as it's known now. We live there as it's named Krasnador Krai." His display would be paltry compared to what Covari could have produced but the goal wasn't exactly to make her mind explode with all the information either. The shadows remained in display for her examine as he looked down to her to see how she was taking the information as it was delivered. The knowledge could be delivered another way, directly, and immediately. Sorcha's general thirst for it...this was the best he felt for delivery. "Nothing sadly changes when it comes to most actions or conflict between mortal and supernatural. I've always felt here was forged to break away from the cycle. Though yes, there's fault in every system. Wars, hatreds, and the like but even remnants of this system exist for us. Albeit under heavy hand and law...punishment for those that break it runs from minor to major. Same for when we are now." *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : Hands holding still to Sorchas own. softly gripping along firm grip to which lead to. Much of his world truly did she not know. more than not would she ever. so long gone from it as dust would settle on a tomb as years passed on by. their children with children and so on down the line. while she knew he .. now she knew in truth of it. would live far past any she herself could ever dare. her own a mere breath in the years he would walk the world. would he ever remember the face and form of she? he probably would no he would. corrects herself. he was not the type to forego that which he loved and held care for. ever in his heart would she be. In suc knowing she was n that list. could expire happily when age did demand such. seeing his eyes as the last breath would expel past lips and to the reaches of heaven did she return. yes Sorcha could accept such a life and hold close for it until that fated day did press on. How often did she actually think of her own death? once or twice before the babes were borne. but was natural during pregnancy to dear the worse. but then long ago a few times when loss took loved ones away. since no.. just now at this moment. he spoke letting it remain a mystery.. yes good why did she feel this was all well and good. it worried her the telling of it. and knowledge gained was not that which could be rewound and forgotten so easily. fearful of it ... yes she was. when he rose bringing her with him to embrace her. she felt safe yet again. she already knew much of it. the face and form he was? then yes. she did know a bit. glad however she did not know who she consumed his vitae. that thought alone still haggled with worry at back of mind. touching on his chest. looking up to him. he the most dashing man in the world and he was her husband. thoughts of long ago when she first saw him came to mind. the conversation she had with Sasha on how handsome he was. they had tittered and giggled over it. now here he was she here with him. his wife. long past the freshly wedded bride. Sasha gone lost to sorcha. her namesake laying abed with brother Savitar nestled asleep so sweetly. such lovely children they were. blessed in her own fashion after so much loss and pain. drawn into a sweet kiss, he spoke to her, a calming nature. his voice always did soothe away woes and worries. tears even since those early days. a bit of history would he speak. eagerly listening, devouring each particle of the world he presented with for her an their children. he did such with a bit of darkness,. a shadow? yes he drew it creating or opening the way to see all there was. how? but he did thus. watching listening it drew inward for sorcha. that notion of it. the history learning. he was or had found a way to show and teach without scaring sorcha. grateful was she. recognizing it. he had done such before? did this explain how she knew some of the things. in truth she should not know? wondering who this Jaide was. but her mind filled this in, she knew... eyes went wide as he spoke and she could pin point and place each. how did he show her so much? over these years had he been simultaneously been doing do this? it would seem. was she upset of it. No this world and beyond was the world their babes would grow unto. and in his world family did not simply die or go away. Sorcha could not look away nor stop listening. she adored knowledge ... she craved to learn more and more. wars, hatred, all of this.. made her question. did she find hate in breast now? contemplation of murder was that hate? but it did not come to pass as he stated. so she asked not this question. no she did not hate that which was no more. more was the sadness it drew. then well that too will eventually fade as all things do. smiling to him with an understanding lacked before. touching his nose back of course a game ever they did when close. ' I trust that in which is you, in us. our babes to grow and .. they shall ever be safe yes? ' a question asked well of need to soothe the mothers heart. yes she knew but it was still a question. sudden on the silence there of the balcony was a raven. an odd one at that squawking loudly but it was not totally black. no it was colored as if with a brush gone awry. blues, reds. purples and greens. clearly it did not enjoy its colors. in its beak was a small scroll with a fancy silver sparkling ribbon. looking at it turned a bit in his arms. it started right at her, squawking ever louder ' Lateri...? ' spoken softly. her voice near drown by its loudness. the note she if grabbed could not read so odd the language. but she did reach for it. no no not she... {{ -= until payment rendered. I shall enjoy unfettered access to your noble House MiLord Lateri... a scribbled S rested there. the true initial of the witch residing currently watching all. =- }} sorchas eyes watched on. as the bird held her near captive. was it the bird or the one .. or both of they whom controlled it. when he ( lateri ) takes of the scroll nestled so pristinely in the ravens cawl. the sparkles which bound it solely to he. opened up with brilliance.. this drew in Sorcha. the sender knew it would as a eyeful she would see.. gasping but silence reigned past after this. no more would she see for the moment thus she and thee.... Nadine. did spy deeply within that which was of her line. like the other before drawn from that depth.. oh .. so she took a moment to show to teach without any guile... Sorcha saw things to which would reveal more than expected. more than scrolls could teach. even a few things out of Lateris reach. such was the way when needed to be known. to pass further knowledge down the line. the other no life in truth could see that which message came from shadyra to she. deep and far long and wide. the history of blood without a droplet left behind. she sought not to overshadow Lateri at all. no these were things from a woman whom truly did know. females of this line some were gifted some were not. but it had to be gifted with knowledge impart. she woulds gift and show that which would need. this little flower before her. ahh such close child was she. then did she part with a last bit of breath. something to which.. may or may not assist this little tryst. > from darkness shall fall to light shall awaken. the days you once knew.. forsaken. all that you are and all you shall become. but to find truth of life.. demise must be done ' soft was a brush along sorchas hair. a kiss on forehead. feeling most odd. Sorcha snapping away and out of it.. still felt it. turning she looks to Lateri. the scroll in hand. the question in eyes. of what did just occur. but she was caught at watching him. she smiles soft. ' most odd that was... most odd milove ' =-f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * Each bit of knowledge portrayed through the visage designed in shadows he sought to give. She took unto it easily in this fashion. Noted for further use. Left arm remained wrapped around her as the right continued in his words and painting the portrait of his explanations, manipulating each shadow as he went along. She questioned to their children. He tilted his head lightly and smiled to her,"We will ensure they grow and are safe from outside design." The inflection of 'We' was heavy. He meant it whether she realized it or not in the whole truth in which that reality of his words rested. The squawking bird drew his attention from the shadows and Sorcha. The shadows remained, hanging on the air in the flowing motion of their intended portrait by his words. The stroking colors he raised a brow and took the scroll neatly held by the raven's beak. Unfurling it and reading the contents he closed his eyes a moment before opening them again. "Shaydra," he began in keeping attempt to make sure the words were plain. His right hand produced a blood diamond the size of the fingertip of his thumb from blackness. He placed the gem to the beak of the raven. It was spelled. Father was going to have a fit in fixing the raven. He sighed lightly and shook his head. He spoke in returning language after giving the name. "Payment is given with the gem. A sought soul for souls contained within the jewel as well as the use of misted vale. Please return the raven to its duties without your spells. Payment is final and not an invitation to my household or involvements," the language was old. He knew it, and knew precisely by giving the name it related. His next words were in plain common again as the bird left with the small fortune of heart's blood and bound beings in its beak back towards its current...thiefly possessor. As the bird left and Sorcha's comment of odd lay on his ears he raised a brow to her. The touch of the witch. He groaned lightly at it well after the spelled raven had left. Right hand to brush along his face as he hoped the soul gem would sate the woman's want for payment perceived. His Father lessoned to never err in dealing with her...unless what just happened happened. If she was in the lands, Father surely had to know of it, especially with the raven having been spelled. Undoubtedly the man was already working towards a way to deconstruct the bird if Nadine/Shaydra refused to return it without affecting the whole of the ravens. "Detail, what was most odd?" He questioned to find how and what the touch of the woman had envisioned or done to Sorcha. The shadows remained in their detail, paused in relaying information, but still shifting as they floated in the air. *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : So very strange. she could have sworn she was kissed on the forehead and saw such. wait she did see.. but it faded. little did she know it would enter back into mind later. several times in fact. looking to him. he was reading the little scroll and returned palm open with a red ruby in it. well that was what she thought it was. all the reading then this. yes business as ever with her love. smiling still up to him. feasting along his features in fact. she had learned much this evening. little doubt she would need to know more. but all in due course. the raven off and gone. such a strange combination of colors. it was a raven ? she questions this. perhaps one of those exotic birds from the islands she read of. what was odd? ' Ohh surely did you not see? ' surprised he had not. she most be imagining things. ' I felt a kiss on my forehead then as if a stroke of hair. some type of visions and words they mingled. I can not think what it or they were now' confused. this you could see puzzled sorcha to no end. looking about to perhaps chance to see if the colored bird was still near. no it was gone. quickly too. his shadows however were just there. shaking head ' no it has left as well.. what in the world? ' leaning to him. turning to peek back. clearly she had been given a fount of knowledge. this wold pique Lateri's curiosity as it was well known all the knowledge the old witch held. just what had she shown and spoke of to Sorcha. it had to be vast. but what all it entails. sorcha obliviously truly could not bring it to mind. where had it gone? hell she wondered on it as well. ' yes most odd ' beyond and cross the distance not to very great. soft was a bit of laughter. it was sent to torment Garth. and oh how it would. but Lateri also could sense an feel it. he would wonder as well. even more so with that echo of laughter, weirdly it held infliction of love. -=f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * The answer forthcoming in what she could explain he simply sighed and shook his head. "I've no doubts that it'll come to you later, whatever it may have been. That," he paused a moment in thought,"was one of my Father's ravens spelled to entrapment by someone even he speaks plainly with." She commented that the bird had gone he nodded,"Aye, and most likely sent afterwards to toy with the old man himself." Ohhhh he had no doubts of it. The echo of laughter was the cue he had in fact...hit the nail on the head. The sense of love familial from it wasn't missed. He still deared himself to the woman as close relation. Step-Mother in one fashion but well lost within the magics she was at the same time. He chuckled lightly with it. She was surely to continue teasing with his Father too. As was her way throughout history. "That tale's old and not needed as of yet thankfully," he was still laughing lightly with the thoughts of what 'horrors' she would use to screw with Father. He cleared his throat and turned attention back to Sorcha in full. "Don't think too deeply on it, just remember it. Again, I'm certain she imparted something to you. Which I'm far from willing to venture and find. She's as crafty as He is." Sorcha would for certain know the meaning of 'He' in its usage. Right hand to draw back to the shadows lilting in paused motion on the air. "The history of the land and the purpose of it being a haven continues in our time but matching to the needs of the time. Proportionally similar but the players of the political landscape are different," the shadows indicated a point along the line where things changed...where he established the non-interfere in Krasnador by forcing both the Sabbat and Camarilla to non-aggression or interference. "Primarily, the politics are influenced by near religious level beliefs...the best way I can think to put it," he paused another moment in thinking,"which all rises elsewhere in the world around this time." Another mark in the line appeared bearing the words Sabbat and Camarilla. "They're vampire organizations. You remember me mentioning the Masquerade before?" He waited for the affirmation that she did. "One group follows it to protect themselves and most other beings while the other," he pointed from Camarilla then to Sabbat at 'while the other',"doesn't and follows a whole different system of lifestyle. Not worth explaining quite yet though simply put 'the world will end but till then everything is food'. Neither are allowed to operate or interfere in Krasnador of our home. And as usual such things with one take tact and the other takes brute force to send the message. A few of my 'business trips' were in fact combined in sealing contracts with our business and dealing with both factions." He turned and looked for the closest chair. "I need to sit," and used his right hand to draw it towards him. Once beneath he sat and pulled her upon his lap. "I've no doubt there's questions. In both to the raven perhaps and that last part." He purely meant where he specified the dealing with both factions himself. That wouldn't have been missed by her at all and he knew it. *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : The explanation he gives. she nods here and there. words of it shall come later. she had little doubt., it was not simply here the worlds seemed to collide in her head. home it was the same. now this new home oh how it was even broader the things roaming about. popping into and she left with confusion or worry. the bird was truly even odder still. spelled he said.. witchcraft? eyes went wide at this. and she was kin? the bird or .. oh there it makes sense. well as much as it possibly could. it did bring to mind how it would be amusing to see some humor. if the way all that was. yes it would be fun to watch it play out. much as if on a stage. quickly returned to serious thought. words of left behind? wait what? and he. was not wishing to or far from wishing to seek and find out? it must be something that was definitely worrisome at one point or another. or maybe not at all after all she only changed a black bird into a rainbow and made it sparkle. but. wait. he.. her father in law. eyes went most wide at this. if he .. wary of the one with the rainbow bird. she would truly be more so. whilst he went onward. somehow Sorcha was able to take in. reflect listen fully and digest each and every syllable he did utter. when did she pick up this form of quick learning at such a rate. letting that idea roll away the words of her home then a camarilla it all went on a on. the opening of shadows swished into new. each history listen granted. from past to present politics to simplistic life .. then pulled to his lap. a chair. she missed having a char there before. settling her on his lap. she scoots gaining further comfort. leaning back into him. opened eyes she held. not truly even knowing such but she was taking in all and more. Shaydra chose to assist Lateri in this endeavor. why? why would she? well Sorcha was of her bloodline as well. harm not to she would she impart So thus did she surprise Lateri perhaps ' with all this taken unto. how is it. this peace you speak of this world blended. they war not? I am of a mind, that it is you at our home that creates it all with no issues yes? ' then she looks out .. ' whom doe sit here? ' hoping at home. it would never become this wild. but she had heard a few speak of this was peace.. well of its best sense in this age and population. not drawing away of him. still smiling. ' what is this surprise you have for me? and how long must I wait? is it the dragon I asked for. yes I know they have a dragon or two.. is it ' turning shifting on his lap. straddling him hands going behind his neck linking with fingertips. =-f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * She had indeed caught the mentioning of the peace created at home and his involvement. He smiled lightly. Not sure at this moment whether it was entirely to his credit. He wasn't to look the gift horse in the mouth however. "They do war but very much so behind the scenes. There's more than just the vampire factions though. Humans, mortals that work with the Vatican, Werewolves, and other myriad supernatural," it was more than he intended to say but there it was. "In our home, yes. I work in keeping the peace of the lands. Here, it's a combination of a few. Jaide and Father primarily keep the beginnings of both vampire factions from interfering or involving themselves here. I'd venture to say, Father mostly does most without Jaide needing to bother herself with it." He thought a moment how odd that would sound to Sorcha given how odd she felt about his Father overall. The man didn't make it easy or hard to love or hate him, whichever way that particular pendulum swung per each person involved. She questioned them to the surprise and smiled lightly. Wondering if Sasha was awake. If he told her, she'd undoubtedly be as purely confused and ecstatic with his words as well as having more questions. "Fine, but you need to wait before seeing them. Ok? She's resting right now. I gave her the chambers Marie was in," he would leave further words on what or who until she gave confirmation that she could contain herself. "As for the dragon, that is for when An'khet is ready. Aman and her have had and hatched three. One is as promised but not the gift I ask you to wait for." *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : So she learned even more. digesting his every word. a minute study, then quickly filed away. eyes boring deep. Lateri was giving her words and history to arm herself with. Knowing this. feeling the importance. his father holding much here? that was surprising. She.. she was terrified of her father in law. even to the point she refused to speak his name. he could just appear and no she would not go through that ever again. she knew he had knowledge of their household. but she had not a clue he had eyes on it as well. he earned respect yes. as well as an unwavering fear from his daughter in law. far too much in so little time did she learn of the man. or now being.. yes simply being is easier to digest. had she any clue it was his blood that assisted with their babes. she would have felt more strange of it all. h this family now her own... what to actually say? it mattered not. not really more yet to learn... Staring to him. such adoration in that smile gifted upwards. the total trust in her eyes. holding between them the past the present. fingertips laced behind his neck. Sorcha. so sweet an innocent. Sorcha the mother of his children. she whom held no guile inside a soul so tender. Those very alluring traits of the woman he held so dear. for so long. a gift she was from his father. true. but more went along with it. a past which had to be one. a blend so perfect in harmony with liens so far removed that no taint of it destroyed whom they were in truth. lines had to be diluted every so often fresh blood bred into it. Sorcha brought this. and more. shes in maries chambers he said? ' wait.. whaaaa who?' she stares to him.. he spoke not a who or what or such. then about the dragons ' threeeee I get three really threeeeee' so excited she really missed the rest of his words... shift a motion. legs twist with hips. scooting off his lap. standing in her mind she already knows the three are there. kissing him quickly just before taking off she ran away from the balcony. past and through their own.. into the main around the corner an down the hall. hand reaches for the handle. turning it expecting to see. as the door swung open.. wide a slam against the wall excitement ran hard. she was near out of breath in fact. when eyes cast about seeing no baby dragons. they took to the bed. maybe it was asleep. the covers were drawn up. moving there. she stops gasps.. looking down. hand comes to heart. lifting with left hand shaking tips of fingers grasp the coverlet. drawing it back. staring down at herself. then all the sparkle of the bird came hard and fast.... here she was staring at herself. was she dead? she was dead. the chest did not rise. it held no breath.. dropping the cloth from tips of fingers... stepping back hand still at chest... all the insanity she had been feeling comes rushing back. that long gasp, held tears flowing down her cheeks. she had died. now she saw herself... when had she passed on? blinking trying to wipe away tears.. she turns to run quickly.. moving she bumps into Sergei... about knocks him down. his hand came up to steady Sorcha she pushes him away screams of anguish rip past her throat. everything from her mind rested in full knowledge from each conversation to every image. all she had seen it makes since now. death, oh it had a way of doing some very strange things. running hell bent to try to escape her own corpse. even how pretty she looked. gone and away out the main door.. coming to the entry of that hall and down.. to those massive stairs of stone.. running... she slips and tumbles falling down.. and down.. to the bottom.. she falls.. the world far from black. oh not entirely yet... the breath in her. the fight to survive kept such locked in.. she will be fine.. how.. painfully she thinks as she slams skull hard.. blackness. soft cool inky blackness. Sorcha falls into it. but alone she is not. an old woman there beside her. leans down. a ghostly specter she assumes. but holds to the spirit form. knowing he would come and lift this child up and return above. taking a guardian which shall not allow demise of she. anymore than he. holding to sorcha's gentle mind as broken frame could feel no pain. soft and bare of breath the heart beat still thumped. Lateri get down here you lump! moments passing so very fast. not a single soul in the wolfe was of knowledge of yet. he had to get here before one whom would dine. could find his wife laying here... =-f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * He'd rather have waited to expose what she asked towards. Though it was as likely she would or wouldn't go searching for the aforementioned gift. He was mulling the words in thought when she became excited over the number three. "Not three, one. One of the dragonlings for you. Unless you wish to contend with Father for the other two as technically they are all his. Father gifts one to you in celebration to the birth of Savitar and Sasha by An'khet's wishes to fulfill the promise." She shifted in his lap and he held the left arm about her, bringing the right to hold her hip, but she left him before the motion completed. When she opened the door to the family chamber from their bedchambers he stood and moved after her,"The dragonling isn't here yet, you'll have to wait for An'khet to bring," his words paused as she had frantically set about to find the mentioned dragon and opened the door where Sasha slept. He moved across the room to where Sorcha was in the doorway. Yeah, that just happened, way to go, Lateri...he thought to himself. Mention the room where surprise waits and dragons in the same sentence. A mental facepalm over it. "She ran into Sergei and out the main doors. "Grace? Did she?" "Yes, yes she did. And no, I hadn't the chance. She was too excited over dragons." Sergei held a confused yet rightfully concerned look and watched as Lateri disappeared in a wisp of shadows to stand over where Sorcha tripped and hit her head. Picking her up within his arms he recalled through the shadows back to the family room. He bit his wrist quickly and placed it to Sorcha's mouth to let the blood drain across tongue and down her throat. The healing would be quick but her waking from the impact and jostle of the brain could still be several minutes. Her heart held still beating. The woman with his blood without children in her belly was faster than he'd expected. Otherwise, he'd have very well snatched her in his arms before she had left the family chambers. "Is she..." "No, Sergei, she lives. She'll heal but waking will take a few," He answered knowing the question. Olga came running in as the distress felt through connecting bonds and took Sorcha from Lateri's arms to rest her on the divan in the family chambers. Sergei closed the door to where Sasha rested...the 'corpse' Sorcha was spurred to such expeditious retreat in fear and confusion. Lateri moved to lay on the divan, lifting Sorcha and laying her to rest against him. She'd stir more smoothly with the contact to him instead of another blinding dash or frightened jolt to consciousness. *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : §óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε's local time: 25/04/2020, 00:14:50

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε's local time: 24/04/2020, 23:15:03

Lateri SoulEdge

Death, Vampires, and A Broken Window

Death, Vampires, and A Broken Window
Lateri SoulEdge, Sorcha SoulEdge
SoulEdge Wing, Castle Wolfe

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : Darkness was not all that did travel behind those closed eyelids. much to the fervor'ed mind lost in the cadence of what she first thought were dreams, had even spoken to Lateri of having the oddest of dreams. odd? no try strange and stranger still yet.How ? no it was no longer a how. could she see anything beyond this black nothingness hanging between herself and what possibly lay along the other side? a world she knew. a world she did not. essentially speaking Sorcha was not even quite sure she was anywhere. having seen. yes seen. her mind reverses the very image of herself lain within a bed. coverlet just along form. but not in full. was that which drew her to her bed. to the place of eternal rest before they would place body into a grave?again that flash. she was dead. she saw it. she was freshly bathed and looked rather lovely she had to admit. prepared for burial viewing? a shudder traces itself into her mind warping it back again over an over. dead. Yes dead. no rise of chest. no breath to behold. perfect form. poised just so? death. the masque of it lain before Sorchas very eyes. well how many could say they saw themselves before they danced the wrath of gods tune to query all he thinks you have done wrong? or incorrect? by by the hell's had she done such so horribly wrong to any? that she would be versed ahead of ground packed sleep? worms? and other insects would feast on her flesh. oh they were going to mess her hair up for certain. a moment to try to lift hand. you are dead Sorcha. how can you pat your damned hair? Lateri or Olga or Sergei someone already fixed it dressed it perfectly. ehh so I wont pat my hair shut up, dead people talk to themselves quite a lot. yes they do. and they answer themselves as well. wonder what else they had arguments over. when do I get to start haunting people? Oh hell was I going to be .. I am going to be stuck in this place? No ghosts can go everywhere Sorcha. really? what makes you suddenly the expert? been dead long???? NOOO maybe I can ride in a valise. surely Lateri would go home sooner or later. it was entirely possible. after all you are talking to yourself. having a lively conversation. Imagine!!!!! those at the palace you could utterly torment! this death thing is really catching on Sorcha. you are thinking of tormenting the innocent! ME? No I am n ot. wait who says they are innocent.. all the secrets we know of them and the way they really are. what of that lady that was tossed down the well a decade or so back.. do you think she haunts too? I bet her hair is not done for sure. Of course hair is not done!!!! it was soaking wet. It could have dried. yes with flakes an specks of utter garbage. well my hair is done. Olga more than likely did it. its immaculate. I can haunt wondrously outfitted and looking like a proper ghost should. sighing a bit trying to shift shoulder but was not working it matters not. I shall at the very least get to return home. to try to haunt those I really know. I know only these here with me. I do miss haivng conversation and doing things with actual people. no no not that Olga and Sergei nor even Lateri are actual people. but. well they are all so old. so very old. sometimes it would be nice to simply be. to allow self to wander about with a smile. not always having to have someone with me. well none shall harm you now dead lady. who would want to kiss a ghost? oddly that lifted a small smile to lips Lateri would of course. perhaps. and think soon you shall be a feast for all the worms ! small smile fades at that thought. had she any clue she was locked into a sleeping sickness later in the world referred to as a coma she would be vastly amused at herself. but alas she was not. so her mind kept tangling over things. over an over again a soft touch on thought again. revealed that moment before she was told of the dragons here for her. the sparkle the bird. a rainbow bird. his father was going to be mightily upset about the bird being a fashion courtesan now. but before even that still. the words and vision that was slung at her. drew deep. Nadine working her mind allowing her to learn even more of matters of the females of her line. their entire world would begin to flow and ebb. coming back then spanning out. all that Lateri spoke of she saw in fragments. trails wisps of shadows and smoke. it kept going, then came back to rest on that of which he. Lateri spoke of. for the next hours would she see and feel these things. her face awash of emotion. expressions coming and going. eye movement behind closed lids. tips of fingers wriggling and jerking. slowly then spanning it came and went all of it dancing as one. as if portals were opened to view to take in all. whispers began passing lips. tales crossing vocally spoken. languages so vast and old flowing one after the other over an over. speedily they turned. before falling away with a soft bit of tears to flow along the corner of eyes. no pain to Sorcha even taking it all in. she now knew. knew and would ache to know more which ever path these next days did draw for her. hear all she could now. but move yet.. no.. not quite. motion pauses entirely. rest held her? yes as it had before. subtly would right hand move tips of fingers every so often.=-f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * Laid on the divan as Sorcha was still unconscious he held her laid between his legs and up along his torso resting her head comfortably in the cradle of one arm. The vitae forced down throat to heal the wounds she'd sustained in tumble down the main stairs in her mad dash away from where Sasha rested while on the hunt for the dragonlings. Olga and Sergei made passing checks on Sorcha with no change as minutes turned to an hour. Hour to more time continuously ticked away as he waited patiently. Olga checked on Sasha here and there as well to ensure she was fine. The newly turned was still resting. A shock of the mind for sure after not only being resurrected but also turned to a vampire. Sasha had taken most of it without saying much, questioning here and there little, but leapt at the first meal from the thin blooded male blood doll. Likely that the woman to sleep more as the mind reconciled the state of things. Sorcha continued to remain still but her heart beat was strong. The vitae would keep her so. Injury of the mortal coil was the only thing that could kill her at this point. He there with her continuing faithful watch over wife would prevent anything befalling her. The witch's touch was a curious notion. Harm rarely intended in Shaydra's actions unless one managed to rile her feathers. He thought to the bird, painted like a mosaic of colors and dispatched to he with call of payment then on to his Father. The woman loved messing with the old man. Aman had come by in question to the state of the bird as all Garth would give on it was swearing and vulgarities in Ancient Egyptian. He had four of his ravens caged underneath the Apothecary. Each time he attempted to cleanse one of the witch's magic it either transfered to another in the room or did the same but affected more. So far contained to the four. Lateri informed Aman of the matters that he knew of at least. Aman had given stifled laughter and left the family wing of chambers. Whether Aman or An'khet would assist in removing the dragoncraft weaved by the witch was unknown. Lateri figured it to be of the selection of not. Aman found the whole bit amusing and entertaining to hear from the counter of the Apothecary itself. An'khet, by Aman's information, was 'incapacitated at the old man's plight and frustration'. Sounded about right to Lateri honestly. The two had been slave and servant to his Father and family longer than Lateri had been alive. The line between Master and Slave in that arrangement was very skewed and blurry after such long internment. Sorcha shifted here and there to which Lateri observed quietly keeping her comfortable as he could. Enough blood had been given to Sorcha to completely heal all her wounds. Mental impact was a separate thing. He had reached to Deavin who advised should the comatose state last further than a day to bring her to his workshop. Lateri at lose had to question what the man's forge had to do with any of it. Deavin gave laughter and made hint that there was more to the workshop than his forge. He didn't doubt the words but failed to comprehend exactly what the man had beneath the forge. Activity was good at the least. Bodily reaction to the mental state was positive note and Deavin believed that the unconscious state would last no longer than one of his strongest tranquilizer darts...he estimated between two and fourteen hours. It was a rather wide window honestly, Lateri felt, but held some comfort in Deavin's certainty of it. Deavin didn't deal in possibilities in most cases. There was it happened or it was going to happen or it just didn't happen. A simplistic view only afforded by the demon's will, he felt. Sergei came through again to check on Sorcha and Lateri. "No changes, though opinions are positive," he began in reply before pointing to the door that led to the outer corridor,"Lock that and activate the seals." Sergei looked confused at first but nodded when remembering the last time Sorcha had walked through the door rather than using it when angry. Whether the same would happen in fear, Lateri was uncertain, but didn't need his wife taking another unwanted tumble down the long stairs of the Main. The seals of the double doors hummed to life which...as Lateri hoped, as it had never been tested, would keep her from doing just the previous case...or blowing them off the hinges and framing as she'd done in anger with the residential door of his Father's office shortly after they arrived. *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : Wisps tangle into wisps. passages of the world perceived as a myth brought into focus as truth. words, spells and incantations flew with the next. all memorized instantly. yes body held motion. mind held more. for the mind was always greater than the mortal coil. Shadyra had chosen this moment. she had already seen with visions yet to pass. plucked directly out of thin air. but oh did it come to its fruition. such foretelling did Lateri even know. he, himself began the trials of history in tomes of their kind so very long ago at his birth? she, herself tried to hide the elation of when the old goat sent him to pluck this little flower from the land beyond the veil. oh how elated was she to know them married then babes beneath the moon of the vale borne. to top it off further the old goat managed to grasp the triangle he had been angling for.. oh for centuries. she did seem to toss interference. but no.. if she did not wish to to come to pass. it would not have in all honesty the pure greed of it all won a bit of respect from shaydra of him. his son was not yet the fathers vision. hopefully he would not dive so very deeply. now here not one but two.. the third left years ago running away with a false prophet of the world of darkness told people he was lucifer.. why the fool had Saevita believing this very well. only one was foretold but two? now that did lean the odds in the favor of the world she knew by far better. sorcha did lay there within his grasp. the seals closing and then shut off. Nadine not actually there. but within a thread of the childs mind. held no quarter of seeking chaos. thus.. worried not. she did however test the mettle of the girls mind. stretching it and filling it with things she would have a need to know. for one never knew what might happen and she could not pass all these things down to her own daughters. they held .. well their own idea of things. while No. this was not done in evil design. it was done.. for when it would be time to have a heir of things only she could teach. strangely however. sorcha was not granted the insanity. as she herself sought none of the things. her mind would be quite ripe for someone wishing to steal all of this but Nadine did protect this as well. when done.. sorcha began to mutter yet again.. Lateris name crosses lips quite a few times. each uttering phrase were words they spoke of in their life together. the ending one asking of how she would always be by his side. to show her. with those spoken eyelids slowly open. weakly no? well rested? no.. simply opened.. softly gently.. staring to his worried face =-f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * Watching he was concerned, worried, she had taken a nasty fall down the length of the stairs. She stirred more and more each moment. Flicks and small motions of waking dreams or memories cycling through her mind. Perhaps even what Shaydra had left in that moment of exposure with the bird. The witch's touch so recent he felt it still strong with such close proximity in holding Sorcha. She mumbled of things, questions, all before her eyes opened and looked at him. Writ emotion in concern over the wife lay upon his lap she saw which turned to partial relief as she woke. "One way is the same as her, another is upon the reliance of my vitae." It was a simple answer but more complex than it seemed. A simple answer would suffice for now. "Your gift is who you found. Not yourself," he moved his hands to place along her cheeks,"but your twin, Sasha. She lives." He held to her cheeks with soft control to keep her facing up towards him. How would she take the words? He wondered. There was more that would be in the details of how, why, and what brought such a thing to be. He was certain of that. Gauging to whether or not the words were truly received he waited for any response. The giving tale tell that would tell him that she not only heard the words but processed them as well. To tell one that knew only the monsters of the world in myth and mystery were in fact real. As you thought of them but not as you had at the same time. That they had factions, the history that went into it. All stretching and simple introduction so far to cover explanation of what they dealt with directly. "You scared the living hells out of me," he spoke after only waiting a moment. Silent rage purely directed at himself was paired with concern and the worry over her as he continued to hold and comfort in what he could avail to give in the situation that was filled with such uncertainties. *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : Did he die too? that was the first thought. but that smile, just for herself. yes it was for her. dispelled that notion. silence reigned a moment. He spoke of one way or such. Sorchas mind was foggy, floating like mist. however this did not diminish the smile crept to lips and foggy eyes at the sight of her love. happiness, joy was within his expression. the dream she had of finding herself dead. well that was most odd indeed. but he spoke then of it was not her gift she saw but Sasha? he had brought Sasha's body here? how did he make it look so pristine after all this time? No she lives? How was this possible. a sharp sudden pain ripped through Sorchas head. wincing with it. his hands holding to her to look to him. kept her still as well. He did say Sasha lived? yes he did. ' Lives... how does Sasha Live. I saw her die and could not help. ' winces ' I could not stop it nor save her. tis me that she is dead and gone. I should have saved her. ' breath came shortly there a moment. she had spoken too much. I scared you? now there was a thought ' I was planning on haunting you while dead ' did that make any sense. well probably not in the least. but she had thought of it an others too. did Sasha haunt ? now silly he just said Sasha was alive. wait he what ' WAIT>>> WHAT!!!!!!<<< ' yelled this. oh that really brought pain to head .. she did try then to sit up. but failed in this as well. No that could not be correct. but he said it. ' Alive?' whispered this time? How.. is she alive? ' this was too much to take in. she felt as if she had so much crammed into head it was leaking out ears. ' Alive.. no that can not be ?' ' I was in all seriousness going to haunt you. what game is all of this?' =-f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * He nodded with the smile held for her in affirmation of the querying words. Indeed, Sorcha had witnessed the death of her sister. To which shortly after Sorcha attempted to step of the fourth floor balcony of the palace in Castivece. He had taken her arm and pulled her down, taking her in his embrace, and allowed her to vent every emotion of the scene upon him. Sore he'd been after the repeat beatings of her fists upon his flesh without sustained use of Fortitude. It had been healed quickly afterwards in bruise and muscle bruising but he had been what she needed in those moments. That anchor, as he was know, to reality. To hold and comfort; to let her release that raging emotions of it. She continued to speak of the scene and her own reflections to it. He chuckled lightly when she coyly worded that she planned on haunting him. Well wouldn't have been a peach, he thought humored by it. "Well, that wouldn't have done you any good. I'd have done the same but at greater cost since I'm still drained from the previous rite." She yelled the wait what in blinding confusion and question as the words seemed to have taken to mind in that moment. He winced with the immediate and drastic increase in volume then shook his head slightly in bringing his senses back to focus. He'd been focused on the sound of her breathing and heart beat his hearing had still been highly tuned and sensitive. "No game at all, Love. I do not joke, she lives. She is like me but rather my childer." He didn't skip in beginning to explain that one. "Turned to what I am by me. We are born or turned. Bringing her back as human would have not been viable. I can explain more but that is what I have been searching through and discovered since we came here." The certainty of where to go from there was dim. The category to change widely depending on the next question or where he sought to take it. "Father's tomes held the words 'her soul if safe' with lacking information regarding the night of the Ball. It took a year and a half to find the relevant information that would lead me to who and what it meant. Father's devious in his hiding of information he finds worthwhile. Fox's cunning in his machinations of doing so. Hundreds of scrolls and tomes connected piece to piece before leading me where this 'soul' was. Only then did I realize the 'who' the 'she' he wrote of was. I didn't recall any other deaths of the night as I was with you for the day and nights after." He frowned and shook his head then smiled again to her. "For you, and her, it was the way. I may not be twin to Izzy, but a part of me would be lost were she dead." Sorcha knew well the connection that existed between he and his younger sister. They were inseparable at best when together but respected each other to grant privacy. And odd pair of siblings, yes, but they had grown in childhood together. To have a twin, the split conjoining soul of two parts, he couldn't truly understand. But the loss of sibling, or at best their abandonment, of their blood he understood. Chaukran or their Father could most accurately explained living in the world with that which you were birthed, raised, grown, and suddenly separated from for eternity. The pain echoed in him, loss was understood. *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : She was now like him? this brought confusing to no end. his child? was sister now daughter to Sorcha? again quite confused. clearly the look in eyes would state this as she was not sure what he meant in reference to it all. some things stood out. while others were lost inside the tumbling mind still reeling with pain and all that had happened in the past few moments. that which she saw? that was not herself.. but was Sasha. she thinks this is what he means. it began to slowly dawn on Sorcha, bit by bit. was she upset at this? or stunned? perhaps both as it would have been by far better not to have been terrified into thinking she was dead. this was twice in the little space of two days. seriously had she .. and still almost did.. believe she. herself lain there dead prepared for burial shroud. yes.. it was she. but was not she. twins she not singular she. Sorcha had seen Sasha. her mind placing things in systematic order slowly. her sister was like he.. eyes went wide. Sasha a monster? no not a monster, she is Vampyr. softly she says it...a word she never knew before. ' Vampyr' the word came referenced quickly enough as mind slowed down throbbing pain.. rapidly all that she had and was.. tumbled and ripped into bits... lost.. loss.. all shattered fragments of previous a world to which she spent most of her days in silent lament. blaming herself for not being able to help. all gone. yes sorcha gone.. while not both take on beat of heart in true form. returned to you. his gift indeed. a gift to you each in kind for a life severed far too soon. their bond as not renewed as she could not feel her sister. but then how long had it been since she did. what would the morrows bring. this she had just asked earlier this day. or was it yesterday. this was the morrows. this was even still yet another tomorrow. or was it? for she was not like they. she was different. she. unlike the rest here. held no force to control that balance. within spoke a soft voice. it was her own voice. but one now tamed and held in acute knowledge. gifted by the ancestress his father was currently battling birds over. would she knew this mayhap she would have laughed. however now as she looked to him. turning a bit reaching for his hand to help her to sit back straight. looking into eyes so knowingly. eerie for any it may be. but try it with a mind to which hours before was a dull as a doormat on things of his family , her family. these lands and that which was and shall still be yet. " child? childer.. My sister can not be my daughter even my mind is stating these things. ' now did she wonder what she was? by god he stated the time since coming here? he sought to salvage this.. this long now? what or how much exactly did his father place into effect ? oh no she would not speak his name.. never again... thus it was left there. in stone cold silence. pushing upwards a bit. she stands.. reaching for his shoulder to pause the spinning of the chamber.. shaking head. oh she stood up far too fast ' my head. it is reeling' hand lifts to hold it tenderly. sits down beside him again. well so much for water...more thoughts ran into head. the lone one of she.. was the odd one .. especially now. since she found him to be what he was. there were none like she. in this land. did that mean she was to truly die as she saw? or was this some odd dream but this part real. not false at all. then she laughs. oh she laughed so hard it hurt her belly to the point arms went to hold tight to stop some of the pain. ' Imagine.. I shall ever know what look like!... even as a old crone !' oh did she laugh. that is a treasure every lady would enjoy. she hushes... then stares at him. lifts hand to smooth hair. feels dried blood along side of head. draws hand to look just flakes of it. no wonder her head hurt. ' had I thought a most odd fortnight. now I truly would say. nothing i my life can ever be ,more strange ... more than this.. never could it be.. such a moment for sure. ' still feeling as if she was loosing mind. at the least she gained a sister ' why could I not see her eariler? why?' =-=

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * She was indeed processing the words given as he seemingly rambled in explanation. She spoke the word 'Vampyr" he gave a slight nod leaving the word to be the best explanation. Differences in clans, subsects, and bloodines was upon itself a tome of knowledge in just the basics, dozens more in his recollection. "Not daughter," he frowned and tapped her cheek,"Childer. She is still your sister. Childer is what we call those we turn to our own. The created, turned, is the Childer. The creator, the one who turns, is Sire. Simply put she's still your sister regardless of position in the vampiric systems." He quickly gave in short to place the words in order that would make sense. He assisted in her standing, doing so with her. As she faltered in standing, he was there...supporting her in his arms. "Take your time, Love. You took a terrible tumble down the main stairs. Thus, yes, as mentioned earlier. You scared the living hell out of me." She sat back in guided collapse back to the divan. He moved as she did though remained standing. Shifting his position with exact precision to her own. Hands to move from cheeks, hips, then taking in her hands to his. She laughed to some potential internal thought and spoke. She didn't attempt to stand again. He moved to sit with her again. She spoke instead, what she would look like, even as a crone. He thought a moment with slight reticence towards the comment and exactly how that wasn't true. "Love, fifty years of linear time has passed since then. You've not aged a single day," he looked to her with brows raised waiting for that to sink in. "You're still the same physical appearance and condition as you were at the Ball in Castivece," was added as he smiled lightly...sheepishly it could be described. He drew up his right hand and turned at the wrist to palm facing him. Shadows stood and ebbed forming a black barrier that bore reflective surface. He'd let her look and the black mirror to remain. "Stronger, certainly faster than I expected as your were well down the hall and tumbling down the stairs before any here were wiser to the moment," he shrugged slightly as the whole experience was far more than what he'd expected in pure truth. He would be quicker to react the next time however. Faster was he, much faster, but he didn't utilize such abilities at all times. He would think complacency honestly played part in it. Surrounded by primarily humans and non-supernatural for the prime of the day, the most of his time, weened him from ancients habits perhaps. No longer. With her little display earlier, there was no need to not be. "As for not seeing her, I was going to tell you, and in the process of it before you darted off in search for dragons in your excitement. Instead you found her completely unaware." He could only imagine what thoughts raced throough her mind when she first saw Sasha sleeping there. It'd be mind bending honestly at the sight of seeing that which is you but not you. Alive yet dead but not one or the other. It would be a shock. Father enjoyed pranks, Sithian more so. He related the incident to one such lesson of 'not all seems as it is' when Sithian used Chimerstry on Lateri and bound him into the illusion of being surrounding by wolves only to endlessly slay them. As each fell they were mirrors of himself. A rather disturbing childhood when taking into consideration. His Uncle had a very direct manner of teaching. His own Father...it was a coin toss on whether what was 'taught' was a lesson or the old man playing practical jokes. Sebastien wasn't the only to find himself victim of being blown up by his own spellcraft for not catching errors. *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : Staring at him. she did still thank him for assistance i keeping her from tumbling along the floor. soft was a smile. listening to what that he spoke. all that which rang out as each theory of fact tested mind of fact. placing it. testing it against a foundation of knowledge granted by he, himself and oddly she knew not whom. within that mind crafted so quickly every tidbit of words spoken by any nd all within the years she had been here and beyond. fashioned it placed it categories it. when Shaydra chosen Sorcha to carry on. she chose her for the will she could do all these things. life too precious to squander in sadness. what would be a chosen path to take now for this young lady ion possession of such knowledge? together did they recline. together as he too laughed at the words of old crone. Looking into the space he crafted from will and whim. this sent a thrill racing along. heartbeat sped up. oh it was pure ambrosia the sound of her heart. a depth within it. different in aspect that he would normally note. watching she reaches to touch the mirror. it stayed the same. yes that her face. fifty years she was still the same truly she could see it. but what magic was this? How? and why did she not.. notice this at home. they had not been here that long? no she tumbled through the darkness that day at the ruins. riding she had been. clearing mind. thinking of what? she knew Sasha and wished she could change things., then suddenly a twisted ankle and she fell.. to land deep in the castle.. but not ruined. no .. that day !! was it night.. the huge spider then a tall gangly man but seemed like a boy. came rushing up. hell he called her toy.. yes he did.!!!why could she remember this now. then he danced a jig and called queenie.. no he called her queenie. and she still looked the very same today? still how was it possible. but it was!!!!. why could she remember this now. then he danced a jig and called queenie.. no he called her queenie. and she still looked the very same today? still how was it possible. but it was!!!!. now to see him. she looked back and then to mirror again. hand turns it to see him. he was as eyes saw him. good no monster was he in it. magic or no... ' I .. it is me.. I am not old yet' she seemed vwery pleased with this. wait. she saw Sasha.. thinking it was herself ' Sasha.. she shall be same as then. now and always?' this mirror . his hand. it shown all of this. So no funeral was she dressed for. no dragon in there either. No marie for that matter either. but Sasha. her sister. her other half. ' SASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' screamed with a loud sharp breath... ' along and down the hallways with a loud clatter and pop windows which held glass.. exploded out, and outwards... unexpected things which sorcha sometimes did... but that yell... as if announcing to the world what she was just finding out for herself. ' yes it is my Sasha. my beloved Sasha. we must have Sergei fix her breakfast. she adores that which I do.. it wont be overmuch!' oddly it dawned not on her that she. would no longer eat that which the sisters.. always did adore. sorcha began planning so much ' she will need gowns.. she loves flowers too! she always liked seeing flowers. even more than I ' excited? yes she was. so very much.. she was planning the entire day just for Sasha. in a thrilling moment of utter relief she was not dead. but oh Sasha.. she was alive too ! sorcha touches his hand that held...the mirrored effect. placing a kiss on its backside... but it turned from its former.. to silver swirling yet again... in such. would it quickly for only Lateri to see. an image of himself in years yet to be... oh yes Shaydra gifted his Sorcha for sure.. but all with it.. time could only ensure. she herself noticed not at all. but then again. Sorcha... had no reason too. Lateri on the other hand would. Sorcha, smiles, talking jabbering on. plotting and planing things for Sasha all through the day. the week the month so on and so on... not noticing the subtle differences in herself. sole attention on planning to make her sister happy. -=f

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : * He watched her self examination in the black mirror's reflection. She turned the shadow crafted mirror to him. His image reflected exactly as he was. "That's a myth by the way," he noted to the silent test she had done. He chuckled lightly and shook his head to her as she worded she was not old yet. "Now and always," gave in simple reply to the question that Sasha would remain as she appeared. He made to speak again when she screamed. The cracking of glass and shattering he grunted lightly. A twist of wrist and turn of index towards where the glass exploded outwards. Caught by tendrils firing outward and repaired the window to re-seat it within it's paneling. He watched and listened to her as she continued on in exuberance. She took up the hand that performed the quickly guiding effects and command of the shadows. The mirror remained as she held the hand and he ran the hand along her cheek after the kiss placed upon it. The effect of her eyes had indeed not been missed. He would speak with Father in that regards later. The witch's touch held credit that he was sure. The silver swirls were indicative to use of born gift. His family held the silvers for their gift in several aspects. Balance was the main reflection of the silver eyes. Lateri generally held his eyes their natural green inherited from his Father but held the silvers in full over the control of Balance and gift of the Soul and blessing of the ancient gods he still held homage. "Yes, yes, I'm sure this is going to be quite the expenditure," he mused and shrugged,"Not like cost matters. Just don't break the local market." He laughed slightly with the last words. It was certainly not something he needed to happen to only have his Father go behind and practically rob the Towne of it's wealth, leaving what would have been of the cost for the merchants. She was still rambling,"A few days at a time, Love. She's still much to learn and she won't yet be able to walk in the light." He took up her hands to settle her, forcing attention back to himself,"Not so much at once. She has her own acclimation to make." He nodded assuring her of it and emphasizing that what he spoke was certainty. "We have to protect her as we bring her back into the fold of life," he spoke calmly to her as he brought her to remain seated in her excitement and focus to him. "We are generally weak so newly turned. An important thing to remember. Soon enough given time and training she'll be as strong and stronger, faster, and healthier than before. Till then. protect. As your husband and her Sire, it falls in both realms for me to assure she is safe." He leaned forward and kissed her lips after she nodded excitedly and wanted to say more of what she had in mind for things once Sasha woke from her rest. He loved the woman dearly. Even in her most spastic moments like this; Youthful exuberance. He added coyly to her,"Perhaps when you are willing, the same." *

§óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε : §óŗĉħá₪§σϋζЄđĝε's local time: 25/04/2020, 04:54:52

ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε : ζαŧeѓί₪§σϋζЄđĝε's local time: 25/04/2020, 03:55:22